Companies and individuals in Poland are obliged to pay the following taxes:
- CIT (Corporate Income Tax), income tax on legal entities – 9% if sales in the current year do not exceed the equivalent of 2 million euros, and 19% – if sales are higher.
- VAT (Value Added Tax), Value Added Tax (VAT) – 23% Base Rate, In Particular May Be Lower
- PIT (Personal Income Tax), income tax for individuals – 17%, 19%, 32% depending on the form of taxation and profit in the fiscal year. • Dividend TAX, dividend tax – 19% for residents, in the case of non residents it is necessary to look Tax Treaties, the presence of tax agreements between countries.
- Withholding Tax, income repatriation tax – 0% – 20%.
In the case of formal employment of employees in the company, the employer is obliged to make the following contributions: to social insurance and health insurance, as well as to the pension fund, which is about 64% of the net salary of the employee of the Polish company.
-0% is applied to export goods, some pharmacy products, books and agriculture goods. Also, companies with annual turnover of less than 50 000 PLN are not obliged to pay VAT.
– 8% of the total amount of funds allocated for the period from the end of the year to the end of the year will be allocated to the budget, for the next year and for the next year;
– 5% for commercial purposes;
– 23% – basic VAT.
The Polish companies will need to have a functional operation. B More operational operational operational in the field of space. It is possible to use the product in the form of a product.
If you have any questions about the taxation of the Polish company, please contact us and get tax advice from our accountant.